Visiting your dentist on a regular basis is essential to prevent any existing oral health problems from getting worse by detecting and treating them in a timely manner. You can count on Dr. Nafash, our Periodontist and Prosthodontist, to provide quality dental services in Quincy, MA, for issues ranging from tooth decay to oral cancer and everything in between. Your oral health is our highest concern, and we want to ensure that your teeth stay healthy while functioning well and looking their best.
From regular cleanings for preventive dental care and exams to advanced restorative treatments, Premier Dental provides solutions for all of your general dentistry needs in a single location. We offer comprehensive care options ranging from prosthodontic dentistry service and treatment for periodontal disease to endodontic therapy service and more.
Our qualified experts provide the following dental services:
- Bonding - to Repair Small Chips or Cracks
- Conscious Sedation
- Crowns & Bridgework - to Replace Large Amounts of Lost Tooth Structure & Missing Teeth
- Dental Implants - to Offer the Longest-Lasting Tooth Replacement Available Today
- Fillings - to Make Your Teeth Strong & Healthy Again
- Oral Cancer Screenings - to Detect Disease at a Curable Stage
- Orthodontic Treatment - to Move Teeth into the Right Position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy - to Prevent Tooth Loss
- Porcelain Veneers - to Repair Larger Chips & Cracks & Reshape Teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings - to Maintain Good Oral Health
- Removable Dentures - to Help You Smile Again
- Root Canal Treatment - to Save an Infected Tooth
- Sealants - to Protect Children's Teeth from Decay
- Teeth Whitening - to Brighten a Faded or Discolored Smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment - to Treat Chronic Jaw Pain
- Tooth Extractions - to Remove Teeth that are Hopelessly Damaged or Decayed
Our General Dental Services Include Emergency Dental Treatment
When you experience a severe or life-threatening injury, be sure to call 911 or go to the nearest hospital as soon as possible. In addition to our standard dental solutions, we provide emergency dental treatment as part of our general dental services. Our staff is fully equipped to provide treatment for a variety of traumatic dental injuries. When your teeth have been moved, chipped, or knocked out, reach out to our staff for further assistance as soon as you detect any issues to ensure that you get the help you need in a timely manner.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatment Gives You the Confidence You Need
In addition to the services we provide for maintaining the health of your teeth, our dentists offer treatment for restoring and preserving the aesthetic appeal of your smile. Our cosmetic dentistry solutions include orthodontic treatment service and teeth whitening treatments to ensure that you’re able to take pride in the way your teeth appear to the rest of the world. With our help, you’ll have the confidence you need to share your smile with everyone you meet.
Contact our staff to arrange an appointment for dental services. We serve clients in Quincy, Milton, Weymouth, Dorchester, and Boston, MA, and the surrounding areas.