- Permanent Replacements – The difference between dental implants and dentures is the implants are fused directly to your jawbone, making them as close as possible to natural teeth. With implants, you treat these replacements as real teeth and don’t have to worry about slippage or other issues that people with dentures have to worry about.
- Makes You Confident – Having to walk around with missing or damaged teeth can be upsetting. When you have dental implants, you don’t have to worry about anyone seeing your missing teeth. You’ll have the confidence you need when meeting new people, going in for a job interview, or just going out to eat at a restaurant.
- Stop Additional Problems – Did you know that you can have infections and other problems when you are missing a tooth? When you get a dental implant, you will put a stop to bacterial infections and related issues like cavities and dry mouth.
Come to Premier Dental when you are seeking a periodontist in Quincy and the surrounding communities. Dr. Nafash is able to assist you with a wide array of services, including gum graft surgery, regenerative procedures, and tooth replacements.
- Broken Tooth – A broken tooth can happen for a variety of reasons. You may have issues related to decay or perhaps you bit down on something hard. In these cases, you’ll want to rinse your mouth out with warm water, take some ibuprofen, and make an appointment with the dentist as soon as possible.
- Tooth Knocked Out – Dealing with a tooth that has been knocked out is very stressful and there are important steps you should take to try and save it. The most important thing you should do is never touch the root of the tooth. If you touch it, you may damage the cells and lose the tooth forever.
- Loose Tooth – Having a loose tooth as a child is no problem, but is downright frightening when you are an adult. In these cases, you want to do what you can to lightly put the tooth in its proper place. It’s imperative that you never force a tooth into place, as it may cause the tooth to fall out.
When you are dealing with a dental emergency, you need someone you can count on! Dr. Nafash and his team at Premier Dental are ready to help! Call him today at (617) 479-9191 to request his assistance. Dr. Nafash is a talented emergency dentist in Quincy and the surrounding communities.
Many smokers understand that there are a lot of risks that come along with this bad habit, but did you know that smoking can cause considerable damage to your teeth? We have put together a handful of dental issues you may face as a smoker:
- Dental Implant Problems – When you are a smoker, there is a possibility that you won’t be able to receive dental implants. Smoking has been known to cause bone loss problems, which means a dentist may not be able to put in an implant properly.
- Bacteria and Plaque – Smoking changes the atmosphere in your mouth, which makes it hard to fight bacteria- and plaque-related issues. Having problems with plaque and bacteria causes complications related to gingivitis, in addition to problems that may force you to have a root canal.
- Dryness of the Mouth – There are many difficulties that come along with dry mouth issues, such as thick saliva, problems chewing your food, tooth decay, and frequent halitosis. Many smokers suffer from dry mouth problems and frequently have to deal with these issues when they come to the dentist.
Visit Dr. Nafash today to discuss any issues you may have with your teeth that may be related to smoking. As a dedicated dentist in Quincy, he is prepared to provide you with proper dental care and perhaps give you some inspiration to help you get rid of your smoking habits.
Your search for a dependable and qualified dentist in Quincy, MA, is over! Premier Dental is the home of Dr. Frederick Nafash, a talented periodontist and prosthodontist with years of experience providing people in the area with unmatched dental services. Whether you are looking for dental implant services or are just in need of help with a cavity, Dr. Nafash and his team is happy to help you.
When you come to our dental practice, you can rest assured that you are receiving only the best services available. It is our mission to provide high-quality dental services, make sure you understand the value of our dental services, and keep you happy! Many people love coming to our office because we listen to our patients, never rush through a procedure, and build the trust you are looking for with a dental care professional. Not only do we provide services to adults, our team has experience offering pediatric dental services.
Are you ready to request assistance? Whether you are interested in making an appointment for a future date or are seeking assistance for emergency services, you can call us at (617) 479-9191 or make an appointment online. We look forward to meeting you and providing you with unparalleled services.